I narrowed down some of my initial ideas to the ones I liked the most/were easiest to do due to availability of the models. I also started to think about what I could convey through photography with these particular themes, such as is their job/profession something they enjoy, or something they hate? Or why do they enjoy their hobby? Is it fun, healthy, relaxing, adrenaline fueled, expensive, etc. What side of the hobby or profession can I show.
Guitarist (Housemate) - Could portray a sense of showmanship/poetic or creative person/ talent/ song writing/ rockstar eg headbanger. Could light the photograph from above to create the look of a stage.
BMX (Housemate) - Portray the healthy aspect, see it as a sport. Or could make it more like a clothing advert, with the different street clothing styles often associated with bmx riders. Could create an image that reflects how the older generation may view youth on bikes ie shadowy, dangerous. Studio or street or skate park?
Shopping addict (Friends from home) - Girly, light, fun. Or comical, include a boy in the background looking fed-up. Highlighting gender stereotypes. White, or brightly coloured backdrop. Or on location, highstreet or shop. Props and costumes considered. Look at fashion photography.
Ballet (Friend from home) - Elegance, body shapes, movement. Could create silhouette images using a white backdrop, lighting behind and shining onto the backdrop.
No comments:
Post a Comment